This collection of 21 exercises is designed to improve your picking accuracy, alternate picking, finger coordination, and left/right hand coordination. You’ll also become familiar with the seven modes of the major, harmonic minor, and melodic minor scales. Working diligently on these exercises will help to improve your tone, speed and accuracy. We find that students have the best results when they begin to practice new material at a slow tempo, one where no mistakes are made, and then increase the tempo gradually over time.
The exercises include two, three, and four finger exercise patterns. Within the downloaded files you’ll receive, there is a demonstration video for each exercise that will explain and demonstrate the exercise. Each exercise also includes tablature, notation, and backing tracks at fifteen different tempos.
Included in the download of this ebook, you will receive:
- A Printable PDF of the eBook with all the exercises and space for tracking your progress
- A Directory Containing individual Printable PDF files for Each Exercise
- A Directory Containing Guitar Pro Files for each Exercise (Guitar Pro Software not included)
- A Directory Containing Demonstration Video for Each Exercise
- A Directory Containing MP3 Backing Track files (Tempos from 60-200 BPM)
After you purchase this product, you’ll get an email with a download link for the files you need to download. The download link will also appear on the confirmation screen for your order. Finally, all products you purchase from us will be visible in your “My Account Area” when you are logged into store.practicetheguitar.com. Please see the Readme First file in your downloaded zip file for further explanation of the files.