Creative Lead Guitar Soloing Course
This is a course that’s all about helping you learn and improve all of the techniques needed to play solos and melodic lines on the guitar, regardless of the style. It is designed to give you all the tools and techniques you’ll need to create killer solos. The provided exercises are in A minor pentatonic, blues, and natural minor scales, but they can be transposed to any key once you get them under your fingers.
- 33 exercises
- 11 licks
- 88 Video examples at slow and fast tempos
- 2 Backing tracks at 70bpm and 100bmp
- Tablature and Notation pdf
- Scale Charts
- Guitar Pro files
What’s covered in the course?
- Drill exercises to build your technique
- Alternate picking, legato, and string skipping
- Connecting all the scale possibilities, moving across the whole guitar neck, as well as diagonal patterns, and sequences
- Vibrato, slides, and bends
- When and how to place your phrasing both on the off beats
- How to form licks that build and release tension with your note choices and starting and ending notes.
Goals for this course:
- Add musicality and emotion into your soloing
- Form awesome licks and phrases using the minor pentatonic, blues, and minor scale
- Fully understand the sound and the feel of this type of playing in your ears and under your hands.
- Improvisation and soloing mastery!