This Repeating E Pentatonic Rock Licks lesson covers some common licks that are used to create repeating phrases. Backing Tracks at 15 tempos, videos at 15 tempos, a tablature and notation pdf, and a GUITAR PRO FILE INCLUDED!
I have heard these called rapid fire licks or repeating licks before. Patterns like this are a good way to spice up and show a little flash in a solo. Some of the hard rock guitar players that have made this technique really well known are Paul Gilbert, Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore, and Michael Schenker. The mix of the picking and legato approaches makes this a great technique to have in your bag of tricks.
Included in the download of this ebook, you will receive:
- A Printable PDF of the eBook with all the exercises and space for tracking your progress
- A Directory Containing individual Printable PDF files for Each Exercise
- A Directory Containing Guitar Pro Files for each Exercise (Guitar Pro Software not included)
- A Directory Containing Demonstration Video for Each Exercise
- A Directory Containing MP3 Backing Track files (Tempos from 60-200 BPM)
After you purchase this product, you’ll get an email with a download link for the files you need to download. The download link will also appear on the confirmation screen for your order. Finally, all products you purchase from us will be visible in your “My Account Area” when you are logged into store.practicetheguitar.com. Please see the Readme First file in your downloaded zip file for further explanation of the files.